Skip to content
Ten Truths That Everyone Should Know About Nose Symptoms
- There are many agents that can trigger or twitch your nose: dust, pollen, dust mites, dogs, cats, cold air, infection, smokes, bright lights, etc.
- Most people with twitchy noses have more than one twitching agent.
- More than one twitcher may stimulate your nose at any one time, and they frequently do.
- You may not be aware of all the agents responsibility for your symptoms.
- Twitchy noses run, drip, sniff, sneeze, drain, snuff-up, stop-up, itch, burn, bleed, and occasionally hurt and do so in various combinations.
- The type of symptom most annoying to you may change from day to day, or even hour to hour: runny now, sneezing in 2 hours, stopped-up tonight, itchy in the morning.
- What twitches you doesn’t necessary twitch someone else.
- Even if it does, your symptoms may differ from someone else symptoms.
- Even if your symptoms are similar to someone else, you will each differ in your degree of discomforts.
- The specific medication(s) that help your twitchy nose may or may not help others.